Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Branches gone beautiful

I just love the look of manzanita branches. It's so natural yet with a little bit of embellishments, its some serious eye candy! In preparation for our bridal show, I was thinking of having one as a side piece for our booth. Maybe just a small one, but these below would be AWESOME!
Designed by Mints (via Hostess with the Mostess)

Brassavolas Floral Couture

Brides.com

I'm not really sure if I should put the branches in a pot or a vase, but this link was very helpful! I also love the look of hanging candles, but I don't think it would be necessary since we'll be outdoors. Nettleton Hollow has a variety of different branches at an affordable price, so I think I may order from them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...