Monday, March 16, 2009

Mahsa & Oscar

I just finished their boxed invitations and they are ready to be shipped. When I first met with Mahsa & Oscar, they were too cute! You can just see, he's that groom who fully supports his bride-to-be and will have every say as well! And that's just a great support system! They went into great detail about the intimate wedding they wanted at the Grand Tradition Estate and from our discussion, the place was described as a Victorian castle. I researched more about the location and they were right... this place is beautiful; a secluded mansion overlooking a heart-shaped lake! How romantic!

I was inspired by their wedding colors, I created an inspiration board to see their color combination's and they looked fabulous together! Without a doubt, I knew this was going to be a perfect ensemble! And here is it...

The completed invitation set with a matching monogram stamp...and thank you cards...
and table numbers

Thank you again, Mahsa and Oscar. You both were a pleasure to work with and I know your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...