Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Britne & Nicholas

First before anything... Yeaaaa Lakers!!! Okay, now that I got that out of my system.... here are the invitations I designed for Britne and Nicholas' beach theme wedding. They will be saying "I do" in the sand at Hotel Laguna overlooking the ocean. I first met Britne at the Ponte Bridal Show where she assisted her future mother-in-law at the booth right next to us. She was the sweetest visiting our booth and chatting with Kristine, Nathaniel and I. We got to know her a little more throughout the day and being she's originally from Hawaii, she knew her theme was going to be elegant beachy.
An embossed sand dollar is on the top of the invitation as well as the outer outside flap of the envelope. A custom stamp was also created for them to use as a monogram. Congratulations again, Britne and Nicholas. It was a pleasure to work with you both at the bridal show (hopefully you'll help again at the next show) and on your invitations. I know the wedding will be amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...