Monday, September 21, 2009

Susanne & Matt

We have been a little busy, but first we wanted to thank everyone for their votes and support for "NBC 7 Throws a Wedding at the Prado". Unfortunately we didn't win the contest, but it was a great experience and we are truly honored to be part of this wonderful opportunity. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

On to new business, I just love how Susanne and Matt's invitations turned out! I initially had it wrapped with a Garnet satin ribbon as pictured below....
Then when I met with Susanne and Matt for another meeting, she selected the belly band I also designed with a double happiness logo. I think it completes the look and is simple chic. Custom stamps were also designed for the envelopes of Matt's family crest.

We will be designing the rest of their wedding stationery items so stay tuned. We'll be featuring them here soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...