Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Destination: Disneyland

They don't call this the "Happiest Place on Earth" for nothing! Disneyland rocks and ever since I was a kid, I have been coming to this wonderful Magical Kingdom! How can you not be happy here? And since it was my birthday, it was even more special to me! We started our day off at Disney's California Adventure Park. My favorite ride was California Screamin'... and you can bet I was doing a lot of that!

Then we headed to Disneyland. I love their entrance! All the flowers are so perfect shaped into Mickey's head.... obviously this time of year, he's wearing a santa cap!

And everywhere you look, you feel the love of Christmas!
"And it all started with a mouse"-Walt DisneyThe beautiful castle during the day...And lighted so brightly at night!It's a Small World was decked out Christmas Style and has been an all time favorite of mine!Isn't it just as beautiful at night?
And of course, my favorite couple...And since I'm a huge Disney fan, we couldn't resist having a Mickey head on our front door. I was so inspired after seeing them everywhere in Disneyland.. I wanted to bring the magic home!
And our tree is up and ready. Now we're just waiting for Santa to make his visit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...