Thursday, July 1, 2010

Window Display Design Board

If you haven't been to The Bridal Bar, you have to go and check out their window display. When we get asked to do a display, we're to open to create anything that fits "a theme" and the options are endless. Because it's July, I thought it would be appropriate to do something with summer and the first thing that came to mind.... is the beach! I personally wish I can live there. A cute, yet small beach house would be just perfect! Together I worked with Tracey of Bahia Resort Hotel, Kool Party Rentals and Frankie of Hartworks Floral Design. I haven't seen the completed window yet, but this is what I designed.
I think it would be wonderful to have your wedding on the beach and it would be perfect here in sunny San Diego. Just check out the aerial view of the Bahia Resort... BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...