Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chic black and white invitations

My cousin is getting married this December and I couldn't be happier for her and her fiance, David!  She is chic, classic, modern and a very talented graphic designer.  As a couple, they designed their invitations and it's STUNNING!  They are letterpressed on cotton paper and she was inspired to use the design which is actually the ceiling in the ballroom of the place they will be married!


The belly band is a black gingham ribbon adorned with a crystal framed brad and to finish the look, custom stamps where adhered to both outer envelope and the rsvp.  When I came home to visit, I was honored to help the assembly along with my other cousins.  It was such a great time, I wish we can do that more.  Being around crafty and talented people makes my heart flutter!            



Black and white is so sleek!  I know their wedding will be beautiful and I can't wait to be a part of it!  After receiving it the mail, I was drawn to my bedside...maybe because I'm inspired by the same colors!   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...