Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Real Wedding: Melanie and Robert Concannon Winery

After seeing the images from Melanie and Robert's wedding taken by Pro Image Weddings, I was smiling from ear to ear.  Their wedding was so romantic, yet they had some rustic touches, it was everything they explained to me.  It turned out beautifully and can I just say.... I'm in love with the barrel room! *Hello Barrel Room Venue... you're gorgeous!*  Special thanks to Trent of Pro Image Photography for allowing me to post and for a incredible job capturing their amazing day.  Click on their blog to see more images.    
















Congratulations again to the happy bride and groom! It was such an honor to work with you and even though we didn't meet face-to-face, I feel like I already know you both!  Best wishes! 



1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

So adorable Melanie and Robert Concannon Winery wedding! I am in love with each and every photograph shown here. Well, I also would be marrying soon at the local event space and it is going to be an enchanting vintage inspired ceremony. Just need to book a party planner for the arrangements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...