Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's 2009! Can you believe how fast time flies when you're having fun? 2008 was definitely a great year and I'm thankful for everything!

I'm thankful for:

*My lovely- I can't express how thankful I am for Nathaniel. He's my other half and without him, I'm incomplete! He makes me happy, keeps me laughing and always smiling!

*My family- being filipino only means you have a HUGE family and that's exactly what I have... 2 grandmas, 2 grandpas, 9 uncles, 10 aunts, 51 cousins, 9 nieces, 8 nephews, 1 brother and a partridge in a pear tree. And I could never forget my wonderful parents for everything they have done for me. I'm the person I am today because of them and I thank you!

*My best gal friends- for their loving support even though we're miles apart. With a friendship of over 15 years, we're practically sisters!

*My homies- For being there after 10 years, moving to SD from the bay not knowing anyone. You stood by when times got tough and are still here with a wonderful friendship!

*Dolldine Designs- to my wonderful clients and the experience I get to share with you in making your special day even greater.

*God- for the many blessings you have given me not only in 2008, but everyday... I thank you!

So cheers to 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...