Friday, February 12, 2010

The week in coming

It's going to be a long, fun week! There are many things going on that interests me. First and for most, it's NBA All Star Weekend in Dallas! If you know me and my Lakers (well... do I have to explain any further?) they ROCK and I'm a HUGE fan! Kobe will be playing along with Pau Gasol and the rest of the Western All Stars so it's a game not to be missed. Ohh and I can't wait to see Shannon Brown in the slam dunk contest!
It's also the start of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver with so many events planned all until the 28th. It's going to be exciting to watch Shaun White!!! Lets Go TEAM USA!


Then of course we have the Hallmark Holiday, Valentine's on Sunday. Don't know what my Lovely has planned for us, but this cake looks like something fun to do. i am baker created this great tutorial which she photographs so nicely! She makes it looks so easy to do, but wouldn't it be a cute surprise?

After the weekend, it's Mardi Gras and nothing is better than Fat Tuesday! PARTY TIME! I say that nicely because it's the beginning of lent for us and it means giving up something for 40 days! ekks!


And that's a wrap of what's coming up.. sounds like a lot of fun huh?!? It's going to be nothing but good times! Enjoy the week too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...