Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ballerina Inspired Save the Dates


Ashley was a bride referred from Andrea of A Diamond Celebration and I met both ladies together for the first time. They were both so sweet and prepared! She sent me the inspiration board to the left and after learning more about the couple, they both loved classical music. They wanted to incorporate it somehow and Ashley's love as a ballerina. I found some inspiration pictures myself along with her color palate of pale pinks and ivory to come up with their Save The Dates above. And so their guests can keep it handy, a magnet was placed on the back.

Left: Inspiration Board from bride
(if images are yours, please notify me so I can give proper credit)

Right: Ballerina Inspired via Martha Stewart




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...