Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Engagement Pictures: JoAn & Wilfredo

A friend of mine referred her best friend, JoAn to me and I'm so happy she did! She was too sweet! Being from the bay area, she spent the weekend in San Diego and scheduled her consultation the same time. Wilfredo unfortunately was unable to attend the meeting, but we talked a lot about her groom and their special day. She sent over her engagement pictures taken by Alfred and Emma Photography and they are so adorable! The one below is my favorite!

Now this is a cool wall used for their backdrop. The detail in the art is awesome! I'm a local originally from the bay area as well, but I wonder where this wall is?




Adorable right?!? Check out more on Alfred and Emma's Photography Blog. And stay tuned because up next is their invitation suite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...