Thursday, January 6, 2011

Invitation: sweets & treats party

Happy New Year! We've had a busy holiday season and we're now finally getting back into the swing of things around the studio. Before Christmas, I hosted a sweets and treats party for some of my girlfriends and I wanted it to be very similar to a cookie exchange. Instead of asking each guest to bring several dozen of cookies, I figured it would be twice as fun with an assortment of different desserts. Below is the invitation I sent out to the lovely ladies...

When you open the invitation, it had all the details of the party and what each guest should expect on the left side. It was my first time doing this so it was new for all of us!

For the reply cards, I asked each guest to send back their responses with their dessert of choice that way we didn't have any duplicates.

And lastly, I included recipe cards in the pocket for each guest to fill out. They were asked to bring the cards with their dessert so that each guest can take it home.

Stay tuned because up next is my recipe of my dessert! It's so yummy and easy to make!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...