Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two invitations: 18th birthday and wedding

I designed this birthday invitation for a friends sister who is turning 18. She is having a big party, in which the filipino tradition calls it a Debu; a celebration of a young woman turning 18. Some traditions at the party are 18 candles given to the debutant by her closest girl friends/family members and 18 roses given by her closet guy friends/family members. With a purple and fushia color palette, I'm sure it was a fun bash!

Tied a quarter ways is a 7/8 purple satin ribbon and a matching purple Swarovski crystal. Also included is a response postcard.
Next was a wedding invitation referred by my good friends Valley and Co. They are the sweetest so I knew I was in good hands when they introduced me to Denise. She's a rockin bride who wanted something different from traditional, but still chic. When she saw Christine's invitation she knew she wanted a similar look.

On this invitation, we used a smaller lilac satin ribbon and their enclosures were staggered with the response card on top of the directions insert.

So here are two different invitations done similarly and they turned out beautifully. Both clients were referrals, so I wanted to say thank you! The power of a referral is so incredibly amazing! I love these connections. It's from someone who recommends us and it's the best compliment received and we are so very grateful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...