Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I'd share with you a little love and I think you should too! Tell the people special in your life you love them not just today, but everyday... your significant other, family, friends, pets, teachers, troops... I can go on and on! Normally my lovely and I don't exchange gifts for V-day because we feel each day together is a gift, but to remind each other of that, we're going to exchange mini notes that say why we love each other, 14 notes each!


Now, I'm going to tell you 14 things about me that I personally LOVE:

1. I LOVE laughing! It keeps me happy, especially with my best girlfriends!

2. I LOVE that I'm blessed with the best man to be by my side... all the time!

3. I LOVE my parents! They have and always will be there for me.

4. I LOVE warm, white sheets and towels fresh out of the dryer.

5. I LOVE everything white! It's so plain, yet fresh and clean looking!

6. I LOVE simplicity. Things don't always have to be so difficult.

7. I LOVE Minnie Mouse. I think I have everything with her face on it!

8. I LOVE traveling. Visiting new places and seeing how people live excites me!

9. I LOVE Oprah! She encourages me to "live my best life"!

10. I LOVE the sound of the ocean. It really calms me.

11. I LOVE that my lovely calls me everyday, even for just a moment!

12. I LOVE craft stores. I could literally spend hours in there!

13. I LOVE desserts and sweets! It's so bad for me, but so hard to resist!

14. I LOVE Dolldine Designs. Our clients, vendors, industry pals, family and friends is what keeps us going. Thank you so much for all your love and support!


What do you love? I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and remember to spread the love!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...