Monday, March 21, 2011

Bridesmaid Thank You Cards

A "thank you" goes a long way. It can be in any form and it's really just the gesture to make that person feel your expression of gratitude! My bride asked me to design her personalized thank you cards for each of her bridesmaids and I thought it was the sweetest thing!

She gave me all their names and words that best describe each of them. She wants them to know how special they are and thank them for being a part of a special day in her life.

So as a token of her appreciation, she will be giving them 2 necklaces to wear on the wedding day. To include both necklaces on the card, we created custom slits with a plastic pocket in the back for the chains.

I designed them to match her invitations which I will feature shortly so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...