Friday, July 22, 2011

Calendar Save The Date Magnets: Purple Plum and Champagne Gold

These calendar save the dates were a true labor of love and I have to admit, I had quite a bit of help from my lovely. (Thanks, love!) Our dear friend is getting married so when he asked us to create his wedding suite, we agreed and jumped on board! They wanted something different to send their guests, so we created these one of a kind calendars...

I designed mini calendars that can be ripped out as each month passed. To remind guests of the big day, a heart was placed on their wedding date. A magnet was also adhered onto the back so guests can put on a place that's magnetized, most generally the refrigerator.

Stay tuned because there wedding is coming up and I'll soon be posting their invitations and other fun reception paper stationery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...