Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pink and Blue Wedding Invitations

I can't say it enough, but I truly love working within the family! They are just the sweetest and I'm flattered with the referral. My past bride, Britne referred her sister, Shannon to me and she couldn't be any easier to work with! The sweetness just runs in the family! She wanted to use watermelon and cerulean as their colors so we paired it with Envelopments' color dragonfly and fashionista.

Because she chose not to use pockets, we wrapped her flat card with a belly band instead and it housed her reception and direction inserts. This way everything is in tact and not loose in the envelope.


I'm a little late in my postings, but I just got pictures back from their wedding and I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...