Monday, March 19, 2012

Bronze & Sea Shell Pocketfold Invitations: Pari & Matt

This post has been a long time coming since their wedding was back in June, but in honor of St. Patrick's Day weekend and all the "LUCK" surrounded by it, I wanted to share Pari and Matt's invitations.  When she first told me their love story, I was completely smitten!  It was like from a fairytale; so precious and sweet!  

Surrounding their love, everything seemed to fall on fate and they know they were meant to be. Their song is "Lucky", by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat and each line within that song has so much meaning to them.  So we incorporated their favorite lines on the front flap of their invitations.   

Their real wedding is up next.  I just got pictures back from their big day and I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...