Friday, April 20, 2012

Nautical Beach Chic Wedding: Tower 23 Hotel

I've been away for a couple weeks because I went on a short maternity leave after giving birth to our baby girl, but now I'm back! Right before, literary the day I dropped off Carolyn and Joshua's reception stationery, I went into labor!  Talk about perfect timing!  I had the pleasure of working with this sweet Oklahoma couple on their invitations and wedding day stationery who wanted their destination wedding here in San Diego under  the design and coordination of Valley and Co. Their intimate wedding weekend took place at the chic Tower 23 Hotel in Pacific Beach and after seeing their itinerary, I knew this was going to be a fun and charming bash.  Just check out these awesome photos taken by Shannon Lee Images on her blog.  


Congratulations again to Carolyn and Joshua on your special day! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I wish you both all the happiness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...